ShowTix4U - Event Organizers Support Center

Payment Processing via Hard Check

If you are unable to sign-up for ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT, and are wanting to have your proceeds sent via hard checks, 95% of net credit card sales will be processed and mailed within 5 business days of your event closing. The remaining 5% can be used to manage your event (refunds, late sales, chargebacks) for up to 60 days after closing. At that time, the remaining 5% is sent via hard check. Beginning July 1st, 2021 there is a Check Fee of $15 per event. This one payment covers both the 95% and 5% checks and will now include tracking on your 95% check.

You can request up to one early payout per event hard check for a Check Fee of $15 per check and will including tracking.