Setting Up and Configuring NewTek Tricaster
Integrate Skype calls into Tricaster via NDI
- It is recommend you use an audio interface with your computer to get the best sound. Here is a link to our recommendations: https://showtix4u.helpsite.com/articles/57271-recommended-streaming-audio-interfaces..
- Test your internet speed before your event: https://www.speedtest.net/. A reminder to set your resolutions based on upload speed: https://showtix4u.helpsite.com/articles/55383-live-stream-recommended-settings
- If you have the ability to hardwire your internet, DO IT. Wireless will work, but wired is more stable and eliminates a failure point.
- Have a backup device prepared in case of hardware failure.
- Do not watch the stream on the same network as you are Uploading. Not an issue for rehearsal but a NO for your live show.
- Go live EARLY! You can stream up to 4 hours, no need to wait until showtime to stream. This will give you time to troubleshoot any issues.