How do patrons access the stream?
A patron can access a stream by using the following steps:
- Purchase a stream ticket on ShowTix4U and download the tickets at the end of the purchase process.
- An email is also sent with a link to the stream. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF NO EMAIL CAN BE LOCATED.
- In th email that is sent, you can also download your tickets/access code. Starting on PAGE 2 of the ticket packet, you will find your stream instructions as well as ACCESS CODE. The instructions read as follows:
"You can access the Live Stream/Video using any of these options
1.) Point your mobile camera at the QR code on the ticket and click on the notifications that appears.
2.) Open this PDF in a PDF application and click the word "HERE."
3.) Go to www.ShowTix4U.com/stream and enter your access code.
- For a Live Stream or Scheduled Content event (events with specific date and time), you can use your access code up to 1 hour prior to the event until the end of the event. You can not rewind or rewatch the stream.
- For Video On Demand (event with no specific date/time), you can use your access code anytime between the Video Availability Start Date and Video Availability End Date which can be found in your purchase email and your Access Code is valid for 48 hours from the first time it is entered/used. Please note the 48 hours will be cut short if you do not watch 48 hours prior to the end of the watch period. Video On Demand events allow you to rewind at any time.
- You can Airplay or Cast the stream to a television using the following instructions: https://showtix4u.helpsite.com/articles/57964-streaming-your-event-to-a-television-tv
- The player will attempt to auto choose the resolution based on your internet speed.If you are experiencing buffering, click on the gear icon of the player and lower the resolution of the stream.